Our Socially Conscious option excludes investments considered to have a highly adverse environmental or social impact and is certified by Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA)1. For more information, refer to the ‘How we invest your money’ Member Guide (for FutureSaver) or the Flexible Income PDS (for Flexible Income).
|FutureSaver & Flexible Income with the TTR* Feature
|Summary||Invests in a wide range of socially responsible Australian and overseas investments with a bias towards capital growth.||Invests in a wide range of socially responsible
Australian and overseas
investments with a slight bias
towards capital growth.
|Investment objective2||CPI + 3.25% pa over rolling 10-year periods after taking into account fees, costs and tax.||CPI + 3.00% pa over rolling 10-year periods after taking into account fees, costs and tax.|
|Growth/income allocation3||Growth assets - Target: 75% Range: 55% - 95%
Income assets - Target: 25% Range: 5% - 45%
| Growth assets - Target: 57% Range: 37% - 77%
Income assets - Target: 43% Range: 23% - 63%
Strategic asset allocation3
Infrastructure & real assets
Liquid alternatives (Growth)
Liquid alternatives (Defensive)
10% - 30%
23% - 43%
0% - 26%
0% - 29%
0% - 27%
0% - 0%
0% - 20%
0% - 25%
0% - 25%
1% - 45%
0% - 43%
6% - 26%
12% - 33%
0% - 23%
0% - 28%
0% - 28%
0% - 0%
0% - 20%
0% - 30%
0% - 35%
1% - 60%
0% - 33%
|Minimum suggested investment timeframe||Medium to long term (7 years)||Medium term (5 years)|
|Standard Risk Measure5||6 - High||5 - Medium to high|
|Estimated number of negative annual returns over any 20-year period5||4 to less than 6||3 to less than 4|
|Who might invest in this option?||This option may suit investors seeking strong long-term returns from socially responsible investments that can accept fluctuations in returns and the possibility of negative returns over the short term||This option may suit investors seeking returns from socially responsible investments that can accept some years when returns are negative, but who expect that over the long term, returns will be well above inflation.|
* Transition to Retirement
1. The Certification Symbol signifies that a product or service offers an investment style that takes into account certain environmental, social, governance or ethical considerations. The Symbol also signifies that the VicSuper Socially Conscious investment option adheres to the strict operational and disclosure practices required under the Responsible Investment Certification Program for the category of Superfund Option. The Certification Symbol is a Registered Trade Mark of the Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA). Detailed information about RIAA, the Symbol and our Socially Conscious investment option’s methodology and performance can be found at responsiblereturns.com.au, together with details about other responsible investment products certified by RIAA. The Responsible Investment Certification Program does not constitute financial product advice. Neither the Certification Symbol nor RIAA recommends to any person that any financial product is a suitable investment or that returns are guaranteed. Appropriate professional advice should be sought prior to making an investment decision. RIAA does not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence.
2. The investment objectives do not constitute a forecast or guarantee of future performance or the future rates of return of the investment option.
3. We may vary the asset allocation for an investment option from time to time. Each of the asset classes may include small cash balances for portfolio management purposes. View the latest asset allocations.
4. These currency exposure targets and ranges refer to the proportion of assets that are subject to foreign exchange rate movements. The actual currency exposure in place at a point in time depends on market conditions and the liquidity needs of the investment option.
5. For more information on the methodology used to determine risk measures and the estimated number of annual negative returns, refer to Standard Risk Measures in the How we invest your money Member Guide (for FutureSaver) or the Flexible Income PDS (for Flexible Income).