There's a lot to think about when starting a retirement income.
How much income do you need and how often? How do you invest your balance? Do you need to withdraw a lump sum? Would you like to nominate a beneficiary?
The joining process covers quite a lot of detail so we encourage you to meet with one of our qualified financial planners - they'll help you understand all your options and ensure your accounts are set up to suit your needs.
How a VicSuper financial planner can assist
At VicSuper, we believe that everyone is entitled to great quality advice. That's why we offer our superannuation advice at no charge to members in most instances, and only $300 to non-members. We think you'd be hard pressed to find better value advice elsewhere. More importantly, our members who've used our services are also giving us the thumbs up, with 99% of those surveyed happy to recommend us*.
During an obligation-free meeting, a VicSuper financial planner can:
- explain the retirement income options available to you
- guide you through the joining process
- advise you on how to combine any separate super accounts before starting your retirement income
- help structure your retirement income account
- help you choose the right investment strategy for your needs
- help you complete the relevant forms
* Results based on members who had Statements of Advice prepared from us and who completed an Interview Evaluation form between July 2017 to June 2018.
Don't sit there wondering - our team members are here to help!