There's a lot to think about when starting a retirement income stream.
How much income do you need and how often? How do you invest your balance? Do you need to withdraw a lump sum? Would you like to nominate a beneficiary?
The joining process covers quite a lot of detail so we encourage you to meet with one of our qualified financial planners - they'll help you understand all your options and ensure your accounts are set up to suit your needs.
How one of our financial planner's can assist
We know retirement planning can be complex, which is why we offer advice, over the phone, digitally and face-to-face. You can choose from a range of services we offer, from simple phone advice at no additional fee, through to more complex financial planning on a fee for service basis. You only pay for the service you use.
During a no obligation meeting, one of our financial planners can:
- explain the retirement income options available to you
- guide you through the joining process
- advise you on how to combine any separate super accounts before starting your retirement income stream account
- help structure your retirement income stream account
- help you choose the right investment strategy for your needs
- help you complete the relevant forms
Don't sit there wondering - our team members are here to help!