Here's how we're helping Victorians get more
We're a fund designed to put you and your super first.
Our super support system helps you get more
We have the right tools and advice to help guide you on your super journey.
At 25 Tamara waved goodbye to study
and part-time work and started her first
full-time job as a primary teacher.
By using VicSuper’s services and taking action, she can significantly increase her income from her super account balance.
25-34 Joins VicSuper
- Receives a Welcome Pack and registers for Members Online
- Starts salary sacrificing $50 gross a fortnight
- Speaks to our Member Centre about consolidating her other super accounts and does this online
35-44 Takes a 3 year parental leave then returns part-time
- Stops salary sacrificing while on parental leave
- Returns to work part-time at 38 years of age on half pay - no spouse contributions as she is ineligible due to level of assessable income
- Attends a VicSuper workshop and reads VicSuper booklet showing different types of contributions, then restarts salary sacrifice contributions from approx $78 gross per fortnight
45-54 Returns to full time work
- Back to full time work at 45 and Salary Sacrifice contributions increase as per indexation
- Uses Beeline to understand how paying down their mortgage vs saving for retirement
55-67 Starts focusing on retirement plans
- Speaks to a Financial Planner to talk about her retirement plans now that she’s paid off her mortgage and other debts
- Increases salary sacrifice contributions to concessional cap
**As measured through VicSuper’s Financial Planning Survey, Oct-Dec 2019.