The Ageing Care Journey part 2
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Date: Thursday 3 March
Curious about the potential cost of aged care?
Part two of our Ageing Care Journey will delve into the cost of aged care and how financial advice can provide support when you need it most.
Join our live online event to learn about:
- Care options and how to access services
- Financial assessment – determining the contribution towards care costs
- Costs of in-home care
- Residential aged care costs
- Assessment of the family home
- Understanding accommodation costs
- Where to get further advice and guidance
This webinar is complementary and everyone is welcome to attend, but you must register as places are limited online.
After registration, you will be sent a confirmation email which will have the link you will need to join the webinar.
This webinar is hosted by Aware Super education team. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org