Time: 1:00pm - 1:45pm
Date: Thursday 17 June
So you think you’re too young to think about retirement?
Having your finances under control going into retirement has a big impact on your overall health - when they are not in control you can feel stressed and overwhelmed which starts to affect your mental and physical health.
Join our webinar to learn more about:
- Understand your financial position
- How much do you need for a comfortable lifestyle
- Types of contributions you can make into super
- Understanding your options, Lump Sums and Income Streams
- It’s not just dollars but sense
You will be able to ask questions throughout the webinar.
Our webinar is free but you must register as places are limited online. Partners and non-members are welcome.Registration is essential
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.