Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Date: Wednesday 9 September
Do you know what causes stress in your life?
Are you looking for practical strategies to lessen the adverse impacts of stress?
- Understanding resilience and its relationship to well-being and mental health
- Measuring and understanding current levels of well-being
- Identifying stress management techniques
- Effectively managing and regulating emotions and reactions to adversity
- Hear from your colleagues where they will provide insights into their resilience strategies/what they do to cope
You will be able to ask questions throughout the webinar.
This is open to all employees, not just VicSuper members.Register now
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com