Retirement Ready workshop
Join us for a VicSuper workshop where we will step you through ways of sorting your super and how you could retire with the income you want for the rest of your life.
You don't need to be a VicSuper member to attend. Come to our workshop and hear our super expert present on:
- Strategies to minimise your tax and boost your super
- Income stream solutions for your retirement
- Strategies that could let you reduce your work hours and maintain your current income
- Investments options as you Transition to Retirement
- How VicSuper can help you
- End of financial year consideration
Whether you're looking forward to travelling, volunteering or simply working on your golf swing, getting things sorted now means you can focus on the things you love later in life.
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Date: Thursday 20 February 2020
Location: DHHS, Level 3, Room 3.03, 165-169 Thomas Street, Dandenong
Registration is essential.