VicSuper partners with more than 25,000 employers across Australia to offer great value super – super that genuinely puts their employees first. Here’s why that number keeps on growing.
- Personal service and a dedicated account consultant – our in-house team is with you every step of the way, making it easier for you to fulfil your super obligations
- Flexible payment options
- Free clearing house solution – making it easy to pay and manage your employees’ super online
- EmployersOnline – an online administration system
- Employer workshops to help keep track of super changes and employer obligations
- A range of workplace seminars and advice options designed specifically for employees
- Regular newsletters and updates, plus a range of publications to keep you informed about super
- Plus financial education, advice and support for your employees.
Specialist support for you and your employees
Dedicated transition support
Our specialist transition team works closely with you to transition any existing super fund arrangements seamlessly and with minimal disruption. With educational seminars, welcome calls and individual catch-ups with staff – we’re making transitioning easier for everyone.
Induction support for new employees
We can come to your workplace on induction days and run presentations to help your new employees understand and consider their options.
Super seminars for all employees
Our super seminars can be a great way to help all of your employees understand their options and improve their confidence when it comes to getting their super sorted, preparing for retirement, and a range of other financial planning topics appropriate to key life stages.
Ongoing one-on-one support
We can provide your employees with access to one of our dedicated, in-house super specialists, ready to help get their super sorted (and keep it that way) at any time. All with a fund that’s rated as the best provider of member services by both Conexus Financial (2017, 2018 and 2019) and Chant West (2018).*
Ongoing advice for members
With a team of financial planners located throughout Victoria, as well as our award-winning online advice tool, Beeline, your employees can access expert advice when they want it, how they want it. What’s more, in most cases we provide super advice to members at no extra charge – it’s just something we think they should get as part of being a VicSuper member. And we never pay commissions to financial planners.
Value and integrity
We’ve received SuperRatings’ Platinum rating seven years in a row (2013-2020), confirming that VicSuper is one of the “best value for money funds” in Australia.* And in recognition of our focus on putting our members’ interests first, we’ve been awarded Best Fund: Integrity by Chant West (2019)*. See who else is giving VicSuper the thumbs up.
Let us look after you and together we can look after your employees’ future. There’s no cost to join – so why not talk to us about becoming your default fund today?