Benefits for you
- Personal service and a dedicated account consultant
- Flexible payment options
- Clearing house solution
- EmployersOnline – an online administration system
- Workshops to help keep track of super changes and obligations
- A range of seminars and advice options designed specifically for employers
- Employer events
- Regular newsletters and updates, plus a range of publications to keep you informed about super
- Access to a range of financial education programs to help support your staff
Benefits for your employees
Our employer services team
Personal service from our in-house team
We make a genuine effort to get to know our employers and their super obligations and we don’t outsource our services and support. Instead, when you pick up the phone, when you come to our offices, or when we come to see you and your business, you’ll be dealing directly with our employer services team – every time.
Our specialist team takes the hassle out of transitioning to VicSuper as your default fund, and provides you with one-on-one support to make the process seamless and simple for your employees.Make the transition today
Manage your super obligations
Manage your super obligations right here with these handy tools and resources
Choice of fund
SG payment dates
Tax file numbers
About Employers Online
Workplace resilience is incomplete without financial health. Indeed, poor financial health is one of the leading causes of stress in the Australia workforce – that’s why we’re working with employers to help employees understand their finances better and improve their money confidence.
We all want to enjoy our retirement in a world we want to live in – you do, we do, your employees do. Achieving this is about much more than just money – it’s also about making a positive contribution to the communities we’re a part of.
Speak to your friendly account consultant on 1300 878 737 (1300 VSUPER)