Members are warmly invited to come along and join us for our Annual Members’ Meeting, as we take a look at the extraordinary year that was 2019-20.
We’ll explore what we’ve been doing to manage your super and retirement savings, and we’ll take you through our future strategy for the fund. We’ll also be sharing some exciting new ideas for maximising your investments to help you get more of the future you want.
- The fund’s strategy and improvements we’re making for our members
- Investment update – performance and future economic outlook
- Q&A session
You’ll hear from our management team who’ll answer your questions. Speakers include:
- Neil Cochrane, Chairman
- Deanne Stewart, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Dundon, Executive, Corporate Development
- Dr Rosemary Kelly, Director + Chair of Investment Committee
- Damian Graham, Chief Investment Officer
We’d welcome any questions you’d like to ask our board, executive management, auditor or actuary during the Q&A session. Closer to the event we’ll share the details of the Q&A process with members who register to attend the event.
If we don't have time to answer all questions on the day, we’ll publish a list of questions and answers after the event.
Watch the event recording
If you’re unable to join us on the day, you can watch the recording at a time that suits you. After this event, we’ll upload a video recording of the sessions on this page.
Meeting minutes will also be posted on this page.
If you’d like more information, or if we can help, don’t hesitate to get in touch.