Are you missing something?
Did you know that there are billions of lost Australian super?
It's easy to check if some of it belongs to you - just follow these simple steps:
- Search for lost super using the Australian Taxation Office SuperSeeker tool
- Complete the rollover online - you will be prompted to download your form/s at the end of the process. Alternatively, download and complete a Roll over your super to VicSuper Fund form (V303) - you will need a form for each rollover.
- Provide certified copies of a proof of ID such as your driver's licence or identity page of your passport for each rollover. See the list of people who can certify your identity
- Return the form/s and certified document/s to us at: VicSuper, GPO Box 89, Melbourne 3001
Things to check
VicSuper doesn't charge you a fee to roll money in or out of your VicSuper account, but some funds do.
Before you roll your money over from your other funds, you should check for exit fees, tax implications, and how any insurance cover or other benefits you may have with your other super funds will be affected.
Good to know
- You can locate your member number on your Benefit Statement or request it over the phone - just call our Member Centre.
- The super funds you are rolling over from generally have 30 days to process your request.
- Want to know more about lost super? Check out our FAQs section
- There may be tax consequences if you don't provide your TFN - see our FAQs section for more information.
|Want to be notified when you have lost super?|
If you'd like us to search for your lost super in future you need to provide your TFN and give us consent to conduct a search on your behalf. You can do this via VicSuper MembersOnline or by calling our Member Centre.
Unsure if you have access to VicSuper MembersOnline? Don't worry! Just request a password.
Request a password
If you are a first time user or simply forgot your password, you can request one via VicSuper MembersOnline (located at the top right of this page). You will then be sent a temporary password in the post which is valid for 28 days from the date of issue. Upon logging in you will be prompted to enter a new password. If you have not yet provided consent you will see a prompt on the welcome screen.