VicSuper EmployersOnline is a free online service for employers. It's a secure site that simplifies the administration of your super obligations, saving you time, effort and money.
This service is accessible through the VicSuper website at any time of the day.
VicSuper EmployersOnline allows you to:
- complete and submit your contribution payments electronically
- review online payment listings
- register new employees and receive a VicSuper member number on the spot
- check and edit details for existing employees
- advise us of employees who are no longer working for you
- choose the pay period that suits you (fortnightly, monthly or quarterly)
- choose your preferred payment method (direct debit, EFT, BPAY or by cheque).
To register to use VicSuper EmployersOnline, please contact your account consultant.
When you register for VicSuper EmployersOnline, we'll provide you with a username and password, as well as an easy-to-use instruction manual.
A VicSuper representative can visit your workplace to provide a free demonstration, or answer any questions you may have about this service.