Online account management
VicSuper MembersOnline allows members of all VicSuper Fund benefit plans to manage their account online.
- Check your account balance - how much is in your account and when you can access it.
- Obtain the biller code and your BPAY® reference number so you can make personal and self employed contributions into your super account via BPAY
- View your transaction history for the last two years.
- Check your membership details including the name and type of benefit plan you are in, your death benefit nominations, important dates, and your current investment option, or mix of options.
- Change your investment option, or mix of options.
- Provide your tax file number.
- Update your contact details.
- View your insurance details for VicSuper Scheme and VicSuper Beneficiary Account members.
How to register
To use VicSuper MembersOnline, you must be an existing VicSuper Fund member.
Once your registration is accepted by VicSuper, we will send you a temporary password in the mail within two business days. This password is valid for 28 days. If you do not login within 28 days, you will need to register again.
The first time you login to VicSuper MembersOnline, you will be prompted to enter a new password. The password VicSuper sent you will then become invalid.
Securing your account
To protect your account, never disclose your password or member number to anyone. VicSuper will never send you an email asking you to confirm your member number or password. Never click on a link or reply to an email where you are being asked for this information. If you receive one of these emails in relation to your VicSuper account, please contact VicSuper on 1300 366 216.