Experience with ESSSuper
VicSuper has a long history of helping members of the Emergency Services & State Super - Revised, New, SERB and Transport Schemes. Although our benefit plans are now open to the public, we have retained our expertise in this area.
VicSuper can offer you low-cost and flexible ways to increase your retirement savings while you are still working and manage your savings effectively when you retire.
VicSuper offers a superannuation advice service, without obligation and at no charge. Our advisers can discuss any matter relating to your benefit, including:
- the 54/11 resignation option for Revised Scheme members
- retirement benefit options
- exempt officer status for Revised and New Scheme members
- deferred benefit options for New Scheme members
- age 65 commutation options for Revised Scheme members
- contribution options.
To make an appointment to meet with one of our superannuation advisers please call 1300 366 216.