Get fast, personal advice and answers to your super questions.
As a member of VicSuper you can get super advice via our phone-based service.
These sessions are ideal for people who still have some time until retirement, such as those under age 50.
This straightforward service allows you to seek advice on specific superannuation topics such as:
- Growing your super – The most effective way to build your super, including salary sacrifice and after-tax personal contributions.
- How you’re tracking – Where you’re at now and how your super is tracking for retirement.
- Consolidating – Rolling over any other super into VicSuper.
- How to invest – Which VicSuper investment options best suit you.
- Insurance – The right cover and amount for you and your family’s needs.
Request an appointment
Why you can be confident in the advice you'll receive
- All our financial planners are qualified and licensed to give advice on superannuation and retirement planning.
- We pay no commissions or additional fees to our planners.
- Our planners are employed by VicSuper so member satisfaction is their key focus.
- All advice is provided without obligation.
How an express advice session works
- Request an appointment and one of our financial planners will be in touch to set up an appointment time, and discuss what information to prepare.
- Your planner will call you at the agreed time to discuss your super matters. Express advice appointments typically take around 20 minutes.
- Your planner will then prepare and send you a Statement of Advice that outlines the details of your discussion and any recommendations, and will help you put them in place.